Western Digital Productions
Howard Johnson's Permanent Magnet Motor Video DVD Documentary
Howard Johnson's Permanent Magnet Motor
The Plans of a Genius and the Future of Clean Energy
$12.99 Free U.S. Shipping
This rare and exciting video documentary contains a wealth of information regarding inventor Howard Robert Johnson and his incredible research. His controversial U.S. patents and work in quantum mechanical phenomenon could potentially develop into a clean alternative energy source the world desperately needs.
* Narrated short video: "Howard Johnson: A Genius and his Incredible Research".
* The complete set of Howard Johnson's US patent plans.
* An article from the Spring 1980 issue of Science and Mechanics Magazine.
* Research assistant Tom Beardens's letter regarding the Johnson Motor, Johnson's work and the related principles.
* A technical article wrote by Howard Johnson on quantum mechanical molecular energy, and the forces his invention operates on.
* Over twenty other patents that could radically enhance the technology if somehow combined with the Johnson Motor.
* Includes several plans on how to build your own working power generator.
* Much more...
A large amount of time and research has been spent producing this unique video presentation.
This is a great video for any science enthusiast or anyone interested in exceptional alternative energy inventions.
BACK | HOME
Terms and Conditions
DVD ships new. Actual item shown below.
Video is produced in Widescreen format.
Video is approximately two hours.
Ships in one business day of payment received via USPS Priority Mail with confirmation.
Seller is sole copyright owner of this recordable media. All rights reserved.
Entire motion picture & artwork is © by Western Digital Productions.
© 2017 Western Digital Productions